Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 22 Fast 'n Fabulous

 Today's project for the 25 Days Christmas and Year Round Crafting Showcase over at My Paper Crafting is based on the theme - Fast 'n Fabulous.

I wanted to use a Cricut cartridge for this one so I chose the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.
This is one I have used a lot lately and each time I look at the book I see some different ideas.


My project really was fast! It is a holder for a gift card - such a handy present these days when you don't know what to get for that person who has everything.

I cut the shape using the Cricut Craft Room program to size it properly to fit the gift card.

After cutting it, I ran it through the Cuttlebug using a holly leaves embossing folder. I added a digi image from MPC layered on a Spellbinders scalloped circle.



The gift card holder is closed with a ribbon.

It really was Fast 'n Fabulous! I guess it took me all of 10 minutes to make it...

Please go over to the blog at MPC to take a look at the other gorgeous projects made  by the very talented team and leave a comment. You can also get the freebie digital image shown below.




2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

What an adorable gift tag holder! Wonderful job on it!

Patty said...

This is such a quick & cute gift card holder..love the embossing!! I just purchased that cartridge recently and haven't even had time to get into it!! Thanks for sharing it with me!