Thursday, December 6, 2012

25 Days Christmas and Year Round Crafting Showcase

 Welcome to my first post for the 25 Days Christmas and Year Round Crafting Showcase hosted by My Paper Crafting.com.

The theme for today is March - Easter - Passover and I chose to use the free digi file on offer today.



I made a side step card for this project and covered the base card with a spotted lilac paper.

I printed out the digi several times and cut the grass layer along with the bow, eggs and basket. I layered them up with foam pads then attached to the card.

I added some die cut swirls with a triple loop bow.

The little easter eggs scattered in the grass and along the step of the card were punched from different coloured papers and attached to the card.  I stamped the sentiment on a square card and punched the corners with a butterfly corner punch.

Do go over to My Paper Crafting to check out all the other beautiful projects for today.
This is the digi file I used and you can get it from PCW. There is also a cutting file of the same image available.

5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I absolutely love your sidestep card! It's all so wonderful!

Larelyn said...

I just love this adorable side-step card, Janet. You've created a wonderful card. The flourish is fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Patty said...

OH MY..this is beautiful. Love all the soft pastel colors, and your swirl!

Rae Ann said...

This is adorable. I love the curlycues and the details you put on the corners. Beautiful work.
Rae Ann O.

Brenda said...

Your step card is amazing Janet! I love these cards and you have made yours so springy!