Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 21 MPC 25 Days Crafting Showcase



Sounds of the Season is the theme for today's post. Melin has created a beautiful harp digital stamp and cutting file for today's freebie and I have used the cutting file for my project.




I cut the base card from kraft card and the top layers from gold coloured card. There are two layers on the top, one with the "strings" of the harp.

The holly leaves and berries are from the Candle cutting file which was one of the earlier files offered in the 25 Days Showcase.

The flourish is from the Frame 'n Flourish cutting file available from My Paper Crafting. 

I printed the words using the computer then cut the banner using the tattered banners die from Tim Holtz (Sizzix).

Pop on over to MPC to pick up today's free files - the harp digi and cutting files.






2 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

I just love your harp! Wonderful job on it!

Patty said...

Very nice card..love the flourish!