Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthday Card


This week saw another birthday for my son and daughter. They were born on the same day two years apart!

I made this card for my son. We had bought a gift card for him and wanted a special card to put it into. The design is from Splitcoast Stampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/surprise_pop_up_card/




I had also put together a box album featuring our cute wee grand daughter. I called it A Day with Grandma and Grandad and we had taken the photos all on a day when we were doing lots of things with her.

I used the Cricut Mini Albums cartridge to cut the box pieces and sized the pictures to fit on the pages. I also added tiny magnets on the folding corners of the box to help the box stay together when it did not have the top on it.

The roses on the lid were all hand made using punched flowers and a glue gun!







Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: