Sunday, March 2, 2014

Birthday Cards

Last week was our granddaughter's second birthday. We had a lovely family party with four generations present, including both sets of grandparents. Not often that happens as the other grandparents live in Scotland!

I made a couple of cards for the occasion.

For the first one, I used the new Pop Up Card Studio software to design a simple inner. The front of the card used a series of labels cut using Spellbinders dies and embossed them before layering on the card. The corner pieces are also from a Spellbinders die set. The image is from Paper Crafting World and I coloured it using copic markers and added glossy accents and kindiglitz to highlight certain things in the image.












-
For the second card, I used a printable set from The Printable Craft shop at Card Making World. The set is Fairies and Dragons. I used some background papers and one of the fairy images cut out along with the hearts, which I layered.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Sue said...

Two gorgeous cards Janet,love your images.
Sue x

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely cards Janet.
Gosh where does the time go I can't believe Eilidh is two
Hope you are keeping ok
Jackie x

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards Janet. Very lucky girl or I should say girls.
Gina