Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PCW Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Candy Treats

It must be getting closer to Halloween because the themes seem to be all about treats at the moment over at the Terrific Tuesday Challenges.

Today's challenge is about Candy Treats - no cards or layouts are to be seen!


For the challenge I used a new cutting file from Melin at Paper Crafting World which is a cute little box with a zig-zag edge and a handle.

I cut the box from a 12" square sheet of cardstock then decorated it with some die cuts from my new Spellbinders lattice set and ribbon on the front and back of the box.

To finish it off, I added some flowers in Autumnal colours made with a Tim Holtz flowers strip die. 


In this picture you can see that I made the handle zig zag using an edge punch. It matches the top of the box nicely.

I added a strip of ribbon to the handle as well.

Do go on over to the Paper Crafting World challenge and have a go. See some of the lovely projects that other DT members have done.

2 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

A great bag for treats Janet . I hope you are ok

Jackie x

Migdalia said...

What a beautiful treat box!Gorgeous Flowers.