Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Festive and Fun Bingo Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Today's Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Paper Crafting World is a Festive and Fun Bingo.






The project needs to be done according to a Bingo line.

I chose to do the diagonal line from the top left - Embossing, Die Cut, Ink.





The image I used is the Snowman image from Paper Crafting World. I printed it in colour after adding the Merry Christmas greeting to the bottom.

I used a rectangular die to cut the image out and ined the edges with Weathered Wood Distress ink before removing the card from the die.

The red layer was embossed in the Cuttlebug then layered onto white card. I added some ribbon to these two layers then attached the image layer.

On the base card, I embossed two lines at the top and bottom of the card, then added a strip of gold peel-off in the centre of the double lines.

Please join us this week for this fun challenge and pick up the freebie digi stamp as well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lovely card, Janet! The embossing adds such a wonderful richness and I love the gold in your borders, too.