Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween House

A while ago I made this Halloween House from the Elmhurst Hollow SVG kit created by SVG Cuts. I realised that I had never blogged it so it is right in time for a couple of challenges that are up at the moment.




I used my Cricut to cut out all the pieces and dry embossed the roof pieces with the Swiss Dots folder in my Cuttlebug. Used distress inks to edge the bits and pieces that make up the house. The bats are flying from pieces of clear acetate and they look really cute!

I have placed battery operated coloured tealight candles inside the house to show how the light comes through the vellum windows.

We don't really celebrate Halloween here in New Zealand, but it makes a great talking point when we have visitors!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Aly's Crafty Challenges - It's Halloween





CC101 Facebook group challenge that has the theme of Anything Goes Holidays!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: