Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PCW Mothers Day Challenge Reminder

This is a little reminder post for the PCW Mother's Day Challenge that is currently running here.

For this card, I made a side-opening base card and layered it with white cardstock that I embossed with the Swiss Dots folder in the Cuttlebug and made a fancy edge with scissors.  I wrapped this with a fancy ribbon and attached to the card base.

The image is the Cristel Bear holding flowers digi image from Paper Crafting World and I coloured her using copic markers.

The sentiment is stamped on cardstock then cut and embossed using a Spellbinders Labels die using Vintage Photo Distress ink, which I also used around the edge of the die cut before removing it from the die. I layered this on a larger labels die cut and embossed from a bronze coloured cardstock.

The sentiment stamp is by Montarga.

Please go over to the Challenge to see some of the beautiful cards that our other DT members have made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Janet, this is ever so cute...great idea for a challenge..♥

Sarah said...

I really like your Mother's Day card...gives me inspiration for next year! Thanks!