Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Easter Eggs

I meant to post this some time ago - at Easter, but with travel and other things, it slipped my mind until today.

These are the Easter Eggs I made using svg files from SVG Cuts. I made one for everyone in the family, including little Eilidh - who had an easter bunny in hers instead of sweets because she is a little young to be eating chocolate!

I did the labels with the Black Cat and Funtime software. I printed the words with a gold pen in the cutting head instead of a blade housing, then I cut them out. I had not done this before and was very pleased with the result, so will be doing more of this, methinks!

I had a lot of fun making these!

1 comment:

Melinda Beltran said...

WOW these eggs turned out terrific! I love the the various colors you used! Beautiful job! I love that you used your cutter as a pseudo printer-stamp! Very creative!