Saturday, June 26, 2010

My first video!

I finally did it - made a demonstration video! Last week, at the Crafty Girls meeting, I demonstrated a tri shutter card, which can be a bit complicated. So I decided to make a how to video showing the steps in making the card. The video is on You Tube and can be accessed below.



Written instructions with measurement details can be found by clicking here.

Please feel free to leave constructive comments. It is my first effort and can only get better!

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Excellent demo Janet really clear and striaght forward when you know how. Thank you (((Hug)))

Could not seem to connect to the email from your link suspect the html might need tweeking. xx Zoe

crafty creations said...

Excellent Janet - very well presented, very clear instructions love it that you don't sound at all patronizing.

Very Well Done !!!!!!

Hugs Hilda

Burnice said...

Fantastic Janet !!!!! Well done you. Great video.
Burnice xxx

mommabear said...

Wonderful demo Janet very clear instructions

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing - I keep meaning to have a go at one of these - now I must! x

Shairon said...

Great video Janet. Good clear instructions. You've inspired me to tri one!xx