Over the last couple of days have been playing and experimenting with inks and stamps and various other stuff. Here are some of the things I have done.
This card uses a stamp I bought at the Craft Barn at Lingfield. I wanted to buy a whole set of these stamps but had to restrain myself. The background paper is from a roll of hand crafted paper I got from the Trade Aid shop. Punched the flowers from some scraps I bought at the Warehouse. Layered these with black then used glossy accents to attach the glass metallic beads in the centres of the flowers.
The ribbon is a white self-stick ribbon that I am trying to use up because it is so hard to get evenly attached to the card.
This is a tri-shutter ATC that I made - basically to try out the technique, but I may use it for a swap that is happening next month for the NZ Crafters on Card Making World. I used a PaperArtsy Eiffel Tower stamp, a ticket stamp, cogs and propeller stamps from my friend Zoe! Distressed with scattered straw, crushed olive and dusty concord distress inks.
6 new stamps used - total so far 11 - I think!!