Saturday, September 7, 2019

Fun with new Colours!

Loving the new colours from Close to My Heart which have just been released. Favourites at the moment are Wisteria and Julep.

Wisteria
Julep




 Both colours also come with matching ink pads and re-inkers!







I had a play with these colours which coordinate with the new Every Little Thing paper pack.

















The stamps I used were from the September Stamp of the Month - Random Acts of Cardness. I love this set and you can get it from me only in September 2019!









Here are the cards I made. Note they are all using the same basic design, just changed up a little with direction and sentiment.

                                                       




Please let me know if you want to know more about the new catalogues and paper sets. The patterned paper sets are only available for two months - September and October, so don't hesitate! You can check out all the new items by going to my webshop.

No comments: