Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another Challenge - All things Men

The theme for the weekly Tuesday challenge over at Paper Crafting World this week is All things Men - a masculine theme.

I used Melin's cute King of the Grill digi set to make this one. For the background, I created a wood effect by scoring the background card then inking it with several layers of distress inks to produce a stained timber look. I then added a side piece of a printed house and cut a picket fence, which I embossed with a Sizzix Alterations folder. I added distress ink to the fence as well.

The image was colour printed from the digi set here, then I used my Black Cat Cougar to do a print and cut. I was very pleased with the result of the cutting.

The sentiment was included with the digi file so I printed it out separately and cut it then attached it to the top of the card.


Please visit all my DT friends at PWC and Cooking with Cricut to see what they have done for the theme this week.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What a great fun card,the image is brilliant.
Hugs Sue