Friday, September 11, 2009

Tanda Teaser - monochrome


After lots of thinking and trying out ideas, I finally settled on this one for the Tanda Teaser monochrome theme this week.

I bought the stamps from Tanda and have been playing with them for a couple of weeks before finally getting on to a card.

I used black cardstock and stamped the corner design directly on the card, embossing it with white. The other picture, I stamped and embossed onto black card then layered on to white.

I have other monochrome cards that I have pictures of and I will upload them to my Gallery at Tanda.

I went to the Craft Show being held in Christchurch this weekend. A wide range of hand crafted things on display and for sale. I navigated my way around the stamping stands quite well and managed to get out without spending too much money!

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Really love this card