Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy Busy


I really don't know where the time goes these days! I have had so many good intentions of entering all the challenges I have seen on the blogs that I am following and I haven't done any of them yet!

Mind you, I have had a bit of housework to do as I had to shift ALL my card making stuff out of
the spare room so we could accommodate a guest for a week or so. The study now contains my worktable and shelving as well as the computer and bookshelves. It is a bit cramped, but I will manage.

I have had some time to do a few cards and have posted a couple here.

This card uses a stamp from Design House Fashion Plates set. I stamped once on the background paper then again on coloured paper and cut out the dress, then layered on top of the first stamp.

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

Lovely stamp and you have made a really elegant card with it.