Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Wedding Card

Today I wanted to showcase this gorgeous card from Dreaming Tree - a newish svg files shop established by Leo Kowal. The card is one of those from the Cascade Cards bundle available here.

These cards look so complicated when they are put together but they really are a breeze to create, especially with my Cricut Explore - which I love more and more for what it can do!

I used White Daisy card from CTMH to make this and added some contrast with a dark grey metallic card which I had in my stash.

The request was for the happy couple's initials to be on the card which I did by writing on the card with the Cricut before cutting it. The couple are also keen hunters, so I found a stag image amongst the Design Space subscription images and it also had a shadow, so cut the stags in white and the shadow in the dark grey.

I decided to use the debossed side of the Swiss Dots embossing folder to add a little more dimension to the card.

I love the way the card turned out!

No comments: