Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lovely Layout for Paper Crafting World

The challenge this month over at Paper Crafting World is Anything Goes and the optional twist is to include a snowflake. Well, here in New Zealand at the moment, there is no snow (thank goodness) because it is the middle of summer and the temperature today was 28 degrees C!

So my contribution today reflects where I am  and has lovely flowers instead of snowflakes. I chose the Layout 614 cutting file from PCW and cut it using my Cricut Explore. I used a variety of cardstock from Close to my Heart including Colonial White, pomegranate and pixie.  I added perfect pearls liquid to the centres of the flowers.

I love the way the branches curve around the photo mat to emphasise the focal point of the layout!

The stamp used is a sentiment from a CTMH set - Your own kind of wonderful, which is still available for purchase from your CTMH consultant - Melin if you are in the USA and myself if you are in New Zealand!

Don't forget to visit the other posts by the talented design team this month!

No comments: