Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Valentine Card

Hello again!
Today I wanted to share with you the card I made using the cutting file from Paper Crafting World available here. This week the cutting file is available for just $1.

For this card I used a white daisy base card, black layers, white daisy layers and pomegranate layers. All the card is from the Close to My Heart range.
The chevron striped card is from the La Vie en Rose collection also available from CTMH. The sentiment on the heart is from this mon th's Stamp of the Month - Beloved Bouquet available until 31 January from CTMH.

All layers were cut using the svg file and my Cricut Explore.

To complete the card I added some bling on the heart shape and the corner of the card.

This is a lovely simple design but so effective when it is put together. It would look lovely in other colour schemes as well.

Do go over to Paper Crafting World and check out the beautiful designs - cutting files, digital images and scrapbook layouts. There is a special on at the moment as well! Check out our challenge for this month as well.


No comments: