Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pink Angel

Hello everyone
This week, for the Papaer Crafting World blog, I decided to do a print to cut using a gorgeous angel digital image from here at PCW.

There was an option to use the coloured version or a black line version and I decided to do the black line version as I needed to get out my Copic markers again!

I used a  5" x 5" square card for this one and cut some music paper for the background. I then used the Cuttlebug and a scalloped square die to cut the top layer. I embossed it using the Cuttlebug then applied Spun Sugar Distress Ink to the card while it was still in the die so the white edge would show.

When I had printed the image, I put it back into my Cricut Explore to cut it out - and a beautiful job it did too! Saved a lot of fussy cutting by hand!

I coloured the image with copic markers then applied glitter glue to the top wings so they sparkle. I used foam tape to attach the angel to the scalloped layer and attached the greeting with foam tape.

My granddaughter loves anything pink so she will love this card.

No comments: