Thursday, July 30, 2015

Borders and More


The Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month for August is a lovely borders and greetings set called Framed.


 For this card, I used one of the frames, stamped on white then cut out and layered on black. The greeting is part of the same set and I stamped it in Pixie to tone with the lovely papers from the Taste of Summer collection. The strawberries were stamps from the Taste of Summer stamp set. Finished it off with washi tape at the top.







 This Father's Day card is a simple but effective one using another of the frame stamps and the Father's Day greeting.

The papers are from the Jackson paper pack, a retired collection from CTMH.






The final card is again using paper from the Jackson collection and the greeting was stamped inside the frame. I cut the frame out after stamping it then layered on black to make it stand out.

This stamp set (Framed) is available throughout August from my web shop.

No comments: