Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1

Today was the first day of the on-line Creative Chemistry 102 class with Tim Holtz. It follows on from the classes a year or so ago in using the Ranger inks and paints.

Below are the tags I made as part of the first day's lessons. I was surprised how much fun it was to make the tags as I have not done a lot of distress stuff for ages. It was also good to have a play with the distress paints I have bought but not really used!









I used distress paints, crackle paint, distress stain, distress inks, embossing folder, TH dies to produce these tags.

Looking forward to tomorrow's class now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand

4 comments:

Shairon said...

Especially love that lush, yummy tag bottom left, Janet! I can see you're having fun! xx

Zoe said...

All looking fabulous xx
I struggled with the corroded metallic technique! Third attempt was better but I'm not pleased with it, I will endeavor to perfect it, you had no problem achieving a great result I see! I only managed to get two tags done so far! Thanks for sharing xx

Unknown said...

love the colours on the marbled cards. Have not managed to find some time to play yet.... but I will!
Enjoy the rest of the classes
MikkiB

jackiescrafts said...

Your tags look great Janet

Jackie x