Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes

This week's challenge over at Terrific Tuesdays on My Paper crafting is anything goes but use your stash! Well, using my stash was not hard as I have so much!




I used the Fall Wreath file from the lovely Melin at MPC to make the wreath using scrap card and old kraft coloured folders that I had kept for a "rainy day!"
I cut 4 of the circles from the kraft folders to make the ring as it needed some stability and I glued them together.
The leaves and acorns were cut from scraps of coloured card, then embossed with the Cuttlebug using various folders. The leaves were then layered onto the ring building up layers. The acorns were coloured with distress inks then covered with glossy accents and distress stickles.
The words were cut using the cricut and layered on the wreath.
Check out the other gorgeous designs over at MPC.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: