Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Perfect Pear

This week, The Stamp Man Challenge is entitled "A Perfect Pear" and when I saw this, I immediately thought of the lovely pear stamp I bought from Montarga a few months ago.

For this card, I stamped the image onto green card and heat embossed it with gold EP. I layered it onto gold paper and created a very fine border then laid that onto green corrougated card that I had wrapped some fine gold braid around the end.

I punched the corners to make little insets and threaded the same gold braid from corner to corner to create a frame. The picture truly does not do the stamped image justice!!

This card also fits the Allsorts Challenge this week - Keep it Simple.

1 comment:

Siobhan Fyffe said...

What a lovely stamp. I have not come across this one before. It looks really effective embossed. I love the simple elegance of it! Thank you for joining us at the Stamp Man challenge this month all the way from New Zealand.
Siobhan