Monday, May 16, 2011

One for the boys!

Try it on Tuesday Challenge blog has a lovely one this week - One for the Boys.
I used distress inks - peeled paint, wild honey, rusty hinge and aged mahogany to colour the tag then stamped some "male" images on it - one from Tanda - an advert for fasteners and a saw and hammer stamp that was a really old school stamp from a friend. I cut a cog with the Tim Holtz Alterations Gadget Gears and embossed it with the clockworks folder. I then cut a tag from acetate and embossed it with the clockworks folder. Attached it to the tag with brads. The picture does not show it as well as it actually looks!


PsyPenguin said...

Great tag! I love how you've used the acetate - the clockworks embossing folders is one of my favourites at the moment :0)

Christine said...

Beautiful tag!

jackiescrafts said...

A fab tag

Jackie x

crafty creations said...

Loving all the texture you have created x Hilda