A couple of weeks ago, while chatting on Card Making World with Jude and Carol, I suggested a challenge using the flower stamp from a recent Craft Stamper magazine. The challenge was eagerly taken up by both Carol and Jude. What was the challenge? To make three completely different articles using the stamp - one of which could be a card. Jude, unfortunately did not have the stamp, so carol and I both sent her a heap of stamped images to use in the challenge.
The card was made from a bright pink card base that I found in my stash of goodies, layered with an off-white paper that I punched to provide a fancy edge, then stamped the flower image 3 times with worn lipstick distress ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
The lace edging was a piece of white cotton lace that I coloured using the worn lipstick distress ink then topped with a ribbon. I have not added a sentiment as I couldn't find a place to put it without it appearing too much!!
The third piece for the challenge is a pair of ear rings.
I stamped clear shrink plastic with black stazon ink, cut the flower images out then coloured with a pinky-coloured copic. I shrunk the images which then came out at about 1.5cm across. I added the beads and silver coloured findings to make the ear rings. (They actually are the same length - the picture is a bit off centre!)