Sunday, May 9, 2010

Friends

The Lots to Do challenge this weeks is Friends so I found that I had this card in my collection that fitted the bill. Lucky!

The stamp I used was one from Montarga, a Christchurch based stamp company. I used coffee archival ink to stamp the image then cut it out in an oval shape. The backing was a dark brown card, same as the base card.

I used a lighter card which I put through the Cuttlebug using the swirls folder. The "stitching" was done with a brown pen.

The brown flowers were from a stash I bought at the Warehouse some time ago and I punched little sun shapes from the light card to add to the centres of the flowers. The sentiment was from a set that I bought a long time ago and can't remember what company it was from!! Used brads to attach it to the front of the card.

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Janet, great colours xxxx

crafty creations said...

Gorgeous card Janet - love the colour

Thanks for sharing your work with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Janet! Great colours!
Alison x

Amy said...

gorgeous stamp!!! such fine details