Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vintage cards

During the weekend I managed to make some cards using images from Joanna Sheen's vintage birthdays CD.
The backing papers come with the images and I have used these in all the cards.
I stamped the base card with a crackle stamp from Montarga using gold ink.

I did the same for the green backing card then sprayed it with a mist I made from pearl powder mixed with water then spritzed onto the card.

Added a lemon coloured ribbon to finish it off.







Used a dark green base card for this one. Added a backing paper from the CD then used peeloffs to add a bit of a contrast across the centre of the card as I didn't have any ribbon the right colour! Used corner peel offs to accent the corners of the paper background.

Layered the picture onto the same dark green card as the base then layered using sticky mounts to give it a bit of dimension. The pictures are all printed onto photo paper.




These two cards also have the images and backing papers from the Joanna Sheen Vintage Birthdays CD.

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

WOW Lovely cards Janet xxxx