Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another challenge!

Lots to Do has posted a Black and White Challenge for this week.

I had a card that I made some time ago that fits the bill this week!

I began with a white card that I folded in half then trimmed the edge using a Fiskars edge punch. I then added a strip of black card to provide a level edge (with the back of the card).

Added a black and white ribbon and topped that with three medallions that I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder, then cut them out.

Added a Thinking of you stamped sentiment.

5 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hi Janet - a stunning card

Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

Zoechaos said...

fabulous card, just gorgeous.

Femmy said...

great card!!!

Effie said...

Nice card!

Jaqi said...

Ooh Janet this is lovely , very nice indeed , I love what you have done with this card , looks fab in black and white