More cards to post this afternoon...
This card was for the Spring challenge on Lots To Do this week. The card was based on a sketch from Lauren at 2S4Y. The colours of lavender, lemon and green are all very springlike colours.
The scalloped circles were cut with nestabilities dies on the CB and topped with a Hero Arts flower stamp which I cut out, coloured and topped with Glossy Accents.
The wavy line separating the two top layers was made with a peel-off wavy strip.
Stamped spring with alphabet stamps. Finished off with little flower eyelets in mauve.
I also made some easter cards for a swap with members of the NZ Crafters forum on Card Making World. They have now been received so I can blog them!
I used my cricut to cut out all of these cards. The designs came from Sure Cuts a Lot and Make the Cut.
This card has a base card then two layers. I threaded ribbon through the top layer. Used Kinyglitz to highlight the other holes on the top layer.
The sentiment was made on the computer using Word Art, then cut with the nestabilities scalloped circle. Topped this with a double layered flower and edged the circle with yellow ink.
Made little stands for these cards as they don't stand up properly on their own.
These two cards are slightly smaller than the one above.
Again, cut with the Cricut. The base card was cut first then the top layer was cut from coloured paper.
The flowers were punched from the same paper and layered on the circles. Kindyglitz was applied to the centres of the flowers.
Gold peel offs were used for the sentiments.
Used the same cutting file for this card base and a variation for the top layer.
Top layer was cut from coloured paper and highlighted with gold kindyglitz and gold glitter.
Gold peel off used for the greeting.