Saturday, June 19, 2021

Some new cards

 Yes, I still make some cards and do some classes, but patchwork also takes a lot of my time!

Here are some recent makes!

Our grandson, Max had his 5th birthday recently so I made this card for him.


I used a CTMH stamp set and die cut several of the stamps. The card is a triple pull up card, with the centre part of the card pulling two different hidden panels up. The greeting is on the back of the card.


I used silver embossing on the background of the card and the stars on the front.











One of our neighbours celebrated her 80th birthday recently so I made her this card. 

The flowers were stamped and cut with a stamp/die set from Stampin' Up - Art Gallery. The stamp set includes two layers for each flower stamp so I used a light and dark shade for each flower. I cut an oval in the front of the card and backed it with Julep card (CTMH) and inserted a gold striped acetate with some small beads as a shaker element. 

The sentiment was gold embossed.





A delightful couple we have got to know since we moved to Lincoln recently celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary - a remarkable achievement.

I used a Cascade card svg from Dreaming Tree to make this card. I used cream cardstock and gold glitter cardstock for some of the detail cuts. 

This is one of my favourite designs for very special cards!

No comments: