Monday, January 13, 2020

Happy 2020!

Greetings and Happy New  Year for 2020!

My craft room has been not so busy lately as we have been doing family things and looking after grandchildren. However, I have managed to do a bit of a spring clean and make a couple of things. 

My daughter needed a wedding card for her friend getting married last Friday. Dreaming Tree has some lovely card files and I chose the lily card from the Cascade Cards Bundle. If you want to see more of their designs click on the link to Dreaming Tree on the sidebar.



I made the card from Close to my Heart French Vanilla cardstock and gold foil card. The panels on the front and back were embossed in the Cuttlebug and the lettering was done using the Quill Foil in my Maker machine. The entire design was cut using the Cricut Maker. 

I added pieces of gold foil card behind the leafy cutouts on the front to show them up. 

Very pleased with the result.