Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Cards, Cards and more cards!

So much for good intentions! Yes I said I was going to try to post something regularly, but I didn't promise!!

I have spent the last couple of days cutting and glueing to make some cards to try to use up some of my rather large stash of papers from Close to My Heart. I found a really nice set of cards designed by one of the CTMH Consultants, Gail Gross using the Whimsy Collection from the 2017-18 Annual Inspirations book. The cards used about a quarter of the pack of 24 papers and made 16 cards, all of which are pictured below.

















I have to say that the pictures do not do the cards justice! The colours are much brighter in reality.




I used flower stamps from the Beautiful You stamp set and cut flowers from the Cricut Flower Market Collection, available from your local CTMH consultant!

1 comment:

creationsnz said...

Well done Janet, fabulous all of them! CarolG