Thursday, February 25, 2016

Love you a Latte

It is time for another post over at Paper Crafting World.



This time, I have taken one of the beautiful digital images from the collection over at Paper Crafting World. This image - the bear - was printed and cut using the print to cut feature on Design Space and my Cricut Explore. I printed the image as an outline then coloured it using Copic markers. The next step was to take it back to the Cricut and cut it out - which of course, it did perfectly. The letters were also cut out.

I used a take-out coffee cup outline from the Design Space library to create a card, then attached the letters and the bear. I used foam dots to lift the bear and add dimension to the card.

To finish it off, I added some glossy accents to the heart and the eyes of the bear. It makes them just pop off the card!

The bear file is available here.
 
There is still a sale happening over at Paper Crafting World, so do go over there and have a good browse around. There are some gorgeous cutting files and digital files available.

Don't forget the monthly challenge - Anything Goes with an optional twist - use a heart!

No comments: