Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Different Fold

Recently I found a You Tube video demonstrating a double fold card that looked really nice so tried the technique out after playing with the measurements to suit the size of cards that i usually make.





For this card, I used a wine coloured base card and used an edge punch to shape the sides. I cut the label shapes from the wine card and a contrasting card and stamped with Memento Rhubarb ink. The labels were attached to the belly band around the centre of the card. This comes off to open the cards.





I used an edge die to shape the sides of this card and embossed it using white chalk ink. The flower was hand made using paper punched with a large flower punch. The ribbon is threaded through the sides of the die cut part of the card and tied into a bow.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful card Janet,love the colours.
Sue x x