Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tags of 2013

Another year and another series of Tags from Tim!

Saw the tag for this month and decided to give it a go. Set myself a challenge to complete all the tags for 2013 - first resolution for the year!!

I didn't have all the embellishments that Tim used in his tag, so I improvised with what I had.

Inks used: Iced Spruce, Stormy Sky, Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain.
Stamps: all from Tim Holtz sets - pointing hand, clocks and time sentiment.
Embossing Folder: Retro Circles (Sizzix)

Dies: Gadget gears Bigz, ticket strip and mini clock.

Other stuff: metallic distrss stains, filmstrip, seam binding.

And I wrote in my journal as well!

5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is a great tag Janet I don't have anywhere near enough of TH stuff to take part but I think it's a great idea

Jackie x

Unknown said...

This is great! Your background turned out so cool and I love the clock & gears!

Rae Ann said...

Very nice! I love the look of it.
Rae Ann O.

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Very nice tag. I look forward to seeing the next 11.

Unknown said...

OOO thats nice and I do like that alarm clock in the corner - looks really good. Hope you manage to do all the tags - I wont! Cx