Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Egg

Here is the latest egg I made from the wonderful Poplar St set from SVG Cuts. It was a gift to thank a lovely person who has been working at the residential home where my Mum lives now. I filled it with yummy fudge!

The base was cut from wine coloured card and I used cardstock from the Love Letters set (First Edition Papers) for the outside of the egg. I edged the top layer pieces with Victorian Velvet Distress ink to add some depth.

To finish it off, I added some cream lace around the bottom of the lid and attached a string of pearl beads along the top of it with Glossy Accents. The bow was attached with a glue dot.

To "top it off", I added a large pearl brad to the centre of the lid.

The table it is sitting on is also from the same svg set.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love these eggs that you do, will have to get the template
Sharon x