Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Reminder April Showers Challenge

This reminder card for the current challenge over at Paper Crafting World was made using the Bears under Umbrella digi stamp which I coloured using copic markers.

I cut the image using a circle die and layered it on a yellow circle.

The card was made using a scalloped circle die and topped with a black scalloped circle to which I attached the layered image.

The sentiment is from the same image which can be found here at PCW. I cut this with a fancy tag die from Spellbinders and attached it at the bottom of the card.

I entered this one at the Paper Creations Ink Blog as well because their theme related to April Showers!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Too cute! Great card xx

Karen Hasheck said...

What a lovely card for our "April Showers bring May Flowers" challenge! Love the image and colors you have chosen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!