Monday, August 31, 2009

My workspace


I did some sorting out at the weekend and took a picture of my workspace - at least one of them! This is where I make my cards and other papercraft activities. It seems to be expanding month by month. I keep thinking about more storage spaces and find them in all sorts of places. I recently bought the wire cube storage unit which has worked out well. The only problem is that you can't put anything too heavy in the upper shelves as they are not designed for heavy weights! Punches are therefore kept on the bottom!!!

I also found some large sized plastic envelopes - 12"x12" which are great for sorting papers and card into the different colours. Makes it so much easier to find just the right one.

Well, off to my crafting table to do some more cards...

Happy card making all!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That's a lovely craft space! I love those wire cubes, they look really useful!

Zoechaos said...

Wish i could be this tidy and organised looks like a great spot to creat in.