Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Texture and 3D Challenge

Wow, here it is, Wonderful Wednesday again and time for another challenge over at Cooking with Cricut!
Today's challenge is about texture!

I was exploring my new Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 Cartridge recently and decided that I needed a new holder for my business cards. I found one right at the back of the handbook!


I cut the holder in pink cardstock then folded it all together to make the box. I love how it has the upright back on it to hold the cards up straight!

Before completely folding the box, I stamped the front of the box and the upright piece with a swirly stamp and embossed it with silver detail embossing powder.

The flowers are from Melin's rolled flowers cutting file and the green swirls are from the swirly hearts cutting files available in the PCW on-line shop.

I attached these to the front of the box to add some texture.

Please do join us today at Cooking with Cricut for this great challenge. The DT has done a fab job with  their examples this week!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Fabulous and Fun project!!Awesome!TFS

jackiescrafts said...

This is lovely Janet those flowers are fab

Jackie x

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow what a gorgeous card holder. I love the little box and the rolled flowers are stunning. Great project.
Hugs-s