Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's all about Texture!


Today's PCW Terrific Tuesday challenge is all about texture.

For my DT contribution today, I have chosen the apple box cutting file from PCW to make the base of my textured project.



I cut the apple box base from a 12"x12" piece of Bazzil cardstock along with the top layer of the apples, which I then embossed with the swirly embossing folder and my Cuttlebug.

The stem, leaves and handle were also cut using the file and they were embossed using various folders to give more texture. Aclose up of these is below.

I stamped the sentiment onto cardstock then cut with a new die and coloured with distress ink.

Please do join us this week over at the Terrific Tuesday challenge at Paper Crafting World!

This is the close up view of the stem, leaf and handle of the apple box above!.

3 comments:

Cricut Critter said...

Love the Apple Janet!! did a wonderful job with the embossing it really makes it POP!

Anonymous said...

Great box, Janet! You picked the perfect embossing folder for that stem!!

Evelyn

Lynden Blossom said...

Nice, crisp design - fun project! ;-}
(What program do you use to get your photos that 'sketchy' look?)
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788