Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PCW Colour Challenge


A new DT has begun a term over at Paper Crafting World and there is a fun challenge on this week. It is a colour combo challenge and it was fun deciding what to do for it!



These were the colours selected for the challenge and it was a bit of a challenge to get them all in!

I think I managed it, with a bit of creative license!!










For this card, I used the bloomin roses cutting file from PCW here, and cut it out using the Cricut Expression and SCAL2.

I used the cuttlebug and various embossing folders for the vase, flowers and leaves.

For the background, I cut a die using a creative concepts die and embossed it then coloured the embossed areas with a copic marker.

To finish it off, I added corners that I also coloured with copic marker then added the pearls as a finishing touch.

Look forward to seeing the wonderful entries for this week's challenge!.

2 comments:

Cricut Critter said...

Love how the flowers pop up! the embossing adds so much dimension to the lovely card.

Lynden Blossom said...

Cute - Love the added texture and interest from the embossing! Nice details - ;-}
Lynden
http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788