Saturday, May 7, 2016

Another card from PCW

Hello there. It is past time for me to do this post for Paper Crafting World, and life has a habit of catching up with you.

I chose this card from PCW, available here. I just love the edge of the card and how it is layered, giving you the opportunity to use multiple colours on the card.

The cardstock I used is from Close to my Heart and is an ideal layering weight card without adding too much bulk or weight for posting.

The base card was cut in Crystal Blue, while the top layer was cut in Glacier. The darker layer, which is attached on the inside of the card, is cut from Lagoon. I used Lagoon, Crystal Blue and White Daisy for the topper layers on the front of the card. The flowers were cut from Pixie and Pear cardstock. I added some tiny sparkles to the flowers and the bottom of the sentiment layer to finish the card off.

Check out the bargains available at PCW at the moment. Melin has reduced prices for a short time, and it is worth a visit to find some great cutting files and print files.

No comments: