Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Welcome to 2021!

Welcome to a new year! Hope it is a better one for all of you than 2020 was. We in New Zealand have been very lucky, mainly thanks to a government that was prepared to make the hard calls quickly to prevent what could have been a quite disastrous situation. Other countries have not fared so well and we hope that with the development of vaccines and better responses, things may start to get better. 

On a creative note, I was going through my photos yesterday and found some cards I made recently! 



These cards were samples for my Creative Card Making group that I take at the local library once a month. The group made up the cards then we donated them to a charity for people on their own at Christmas. 




This is the unicorn card I made for my delightful granddaughter for her birthday last year. I cut the centre of the card using an svg file and my Cricut. The front of the card was made with CTMH papers and stamps. 

More cards later this week! 
Hope you have a great day!

No comments: