Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pearl

Another challenge at My Paper Crafting - Crafting with Cutters this week and the theme is Pearl.

For my projects, I decided to use a white on white theme and used two cartridges - Songbird and Serenade.




I used the Cricut Craft Room to put the words together using the font from Songbird and then to creat a shadow layer for the words.

The pears were from the Serenade cartridge and I cut a shadow layer for these as well.

The flourish is a Spellbinders flourish die.

I also used the Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder to emboss the elements on the card. The pearls were added to the corners of the card.

Please join us over at the challenge for this week and check out the beautiful designs from the rest of the design team.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Christchurch, New Zealand

3 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Great job on all the embossing Janet! White on white is so pretty together! :)

Brenda said...

I love, love this white on white card Janet! It turned out beautiful!!! You have used the perfect die cuts and embossing folders on this stunning and elegant card! I will have to lift this for sure! Hugs!

Sheena said...

So pretty! I love the all white and embossing :)

~Sheena