Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Tuesday

Well another day and another couple of challenges (I wonder if I can keep this up??)

This card is for the Paper Craft Planet sketch challenge sk012310.

I used a dark brown base card and layered it with a lighter brown. I cut out a whole lot of circles and other shapes with my Cricut at the weekend so I was able to use some of these on this card. The yellow circle I embossed with the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder. I stamped the other piece with one of my Tanda stamps and coloured it with Tombow markers and water brush. I then used  yellow, orange and mahogany distress inks to provide the colour around the edges. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. 

The second card was for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week.


For this one, I used a Montarga stamp for the centrepiece and layered the white on black card. The feature at the bottom of the black card was a border stamp from Fiskars that I embossed with white. I used a Fiskars scallop border punch to create the bottom layer for the ribbon.
The card needed something else, so used some stick-on dots for the corners.

No comments: